Friday, September 11, 2026

George & I started this gorgeous day off right! We climbed North Mountain and had the whole place to ourselves!

I've signed up for Tay's Summit Challenge & we're off to a good start! From 9/11 to 10/11 I will be hiking as much as possible and raising funds for the Taylor James Steeves Foundation, a nonprofit that works to support patients and families affected by genetic forms of lung cancer. I'll put the link in my bio. Please consider making a donation, whether it's based on my elevation gains, mileage, or whatever you can spare. (I know that in itself is a challenge these days!) I really appreciate your help! Personally, I'm looking forward to this because I actually have all my hikes planned out on the calendar. I generally hike on a whim, so sometimes it doesn't end up happening at all. Knowing that they will ( barring extreme weather, of course) feels good. Please lemme know if you'd like to join me!
9/11/26 - Hike #1 - North Mountain, elevation gain = 610 ft, mileage = 3.20 mi
#staystrongclimbon

No comments:

Post a Comment