Saturday, September 21, 2024

Be a Hero 5k

Who decides to run a race for their 3rd run since foot surgery? I do! 🤣 Actually, Ed insisted that I would regret missing out since I had been looking forward to the scenery. He was right. So, whether or not I was ready, this morning, Buffy and I hooked up and lined up at the start line of the Be A Hero 5k at the Castle in the Clouds. We had a great adventure with a lot of other fun dog lovers! We were all taking turns posing for photos and not worrying at all about how long it was taking us to get around the course, which was very hilly and challenging. Although I guess my crew did start to worry since he sent me a text asking if we'd gotten lost! 🤣 Finally, we crossed the finish line, where we enjoyed a live band and yummy brews. Apple cider donuts on the way home were the perfect finishing touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment